Banner

Global Internship

The concept of internship is not very mature in India. The primary reason for this is the lack of hand-shake between industry and academic institutions.  As a result – students miss the first-hand experience of the industry before they start their careers. This adds up to the “ramp up” time to stabilize in their first jobs. Indian students has relatively high “ ramp up time” in careers than compared to western students. Lack of internship opportunities is the primary cause for this.

Technical knowledge contributes to only 20% of success in a job. Whereas functional knowledge, team dynamics, understanding the client requirements, analysis of processes, hands on knowledge of applications and tools – make up to the remaining 80%. While you can gain the technical knowledge through trainings, the only way you can get experience on other factors is familiarity on the job. Students with “internship” experience do have high success rates in the careers. The hiring companies prefer students with internship experience because they can “hit the ground running”. The hiring companies can use the students in projects with high level of client interaction.

We, at Career Analytics, offer opportunity for Indian students to do internships domestically and also all over the world. Through our association with global student organizations like AIESEC we provide a platform for students to explore internship opportunities in both technical, non-technical domains all over the globe.

Come, explore the global internship opportunities with us. Enhance your employ-ability!!

Service Enquiry

No Fields Found.
Neither any other student https://essaysheaven.com cheap essay nor customers can have access with the particular high school essay, college essay or university essay because this is made for one specific customer alone