Level 1 Certificate Course on Embedded Systems using PSoC
Over ViewCareer Analytics in association with Eduvance conducts three-day workshops on Embedded Systems on Chip using Programmable System on Chip (PSoC). PSoC is a revolutionary platform introduced by Cypress semiconductors (www.cypress.com). PSoC is a true programmable embedded system-on-chip integrating configurable analog and digital peripheral functions, memory and a microcontroller on a single chip. This technical training provides hands-on experience with Cypress’s industry-leading technology. This enables students to enter the workforce with the skills necessary to be quickly productive in the fast-paced world of electronics engineering disciplines. During the training students will be introduced to PSoC technology, architecture, Programmer & Creator.
Total Training will be for 2 Days divided into four technical sessions spread over that period (7 hours per day)
Session 1 –
- Intro to Embedded Systems and System on Chip
- Intro to the PSoC Architecture
- Intro to PSoC platform
Session 2 –
- Digital I/o – Led Blinking
- PWM Component – Breathing LEDs
Session 3 –
- ADC Interface
- LCD Interface
- Temperature Measurement
Session 4 –
- Serial Interface
- Mini Data Acquisition System
- Students will be introduced to exciting world of Embedded System on Chip.
- Career Analytics will bring it’s own kits for students to work on.
- Students will be trained on Embedded C, implementation of analog and digital peripherals.
- The training includes hands-on projects resulting in exploration of fundamentals of Embedded Systems
- Students will work in groups of 2 with each student getting an opportunity to work hands-on
- Students will be awarded with the certificate under the Cypress University Alliance after clearing the evaluation test
- PhD & IIT in electrical engineering with a specialization in VLSI and embedded systems from University of Southern California. Over 8 years of experience in teaching and education strategy. With numerous teaching awards and research paper awards in the United States and holds a US patent as well.