One Day Workshop on Internet of Things (IOT)
Over ViewCareer Analytics and Eduvance conducts a level 1 course on Internet of Things (IOT) using Arduino. There has been a lot of buzz around the Internet of Things (IoT) over the last year and a half. We are hearing about all kinds of devices being connected to the Internet – anything from home appliances to entire factories. By 2020, the Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to connect 50 billion smart objects to the network. Applications and their enablement play a critical role in harnessing this connectivity growth and the data generated from these objects. Through these applications, data collected can foster breakthroughs in decision making, operational efficiencies, safety, and security and have an effect on nearly every aspect of the customer experience. This workshop will focus on the basics of IOT and how to get started with the IOT concept. The workshop will also discuss the basics of the IOT and how to connect different sensors, transmit and receive sensed data. There will be a live IOT project demo to demonstrate the applicability of IOT in industry and also a discussion on the different opportunities in the IOT industry.
DurationThe workshop will be 8 hours duration
- Concept of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Understating IoT Technology.
- History of IoT?
- Application of IoT technology , IoT Standards , different Requirements for implementation
- IoT Architecture and Challenges in IoT system implementation
- Major Components in IoT implementation
- Hardware, sensors, Embedded Systems
- Software, Application software, connectivity, cloud, and security
- IoT communicating with web based services
- Introduction to IoT Web based Services and applications
- Cloud data logging and data visualization
- Course Project – Smart Device control and logging using IoT Technology
- Participants will be introduced to exciting world of IOT.
- Upon successful completion of workshop and test, participants will get a verifiable certificate endorsed by Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE).
EligibilityIndustry Professionals, Hobbyists, 3rd & 4th year Computer Science & Information Technology Engineering.
Workshop FacilitatorPhD & IIT in electrical engineering with a specialization in VLSI and embedded systems from University of Southern California. Over 8 years of experience in teaching and education strategy. With numerous teaching awards and research paper awards in the United States and holds a US patent as well.
Service EnquiryNo Fields Found.
Most of the handy link time requirements are not clear, and that adds to the pressure of turning in the assignment on time