Big Data Developer
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful big data Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster, Map-Reduce, Hbase Zookeeper etc. will be covered in the course.
- Master the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System and MapReduce framework
- Setup a Hadoop Cluster: Pseudo mode, Cluster mode, Installation of Java, Hadoop, Configurations of Hadoop, Hadoop Processes ( NN, SNN, JT, DN, TT), Temporary directory, UI
- Understand Data Loading Techniques using Sqoop and Flume
- Program in MapReduce (Both MRv1 and MRv2)
- Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
- Program in YARN (MRv2)
- Pig: Basics, Configuration, Commands,Loading, Filtering, Grouping, Data types, Operators, Joins, Groups, Sample programs in PIG
- Hive: Introduction, Installation, Configuration, Interacting HDFS using HIVE, MapReduce programs through HIVE, HIVE commands, Loading, Filtering, Grouping, Data types, Operators, Joins, Groups, Sample programs in HIVE
- HBase: What is HBase, HBase architecture, HBase API, Managing large data sets with HBase, Using HBase in Hadoop applications.
- Zookeeper and Sqoop
- Ecosystem and its Components
- Implement HBase, MapReduce Integration, Advanced Usage and Advanced Indexing
- New features in Hadoop 2.0 — YARN, HDFS Federation, NameNode High Availability
- Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development and Debugging
- Implement a Hadoop Project
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain Hands on Project Experience
Who should go for this course?
- This course is designed for technical students and professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. Other professionals who are looking forward to acquire a solid foundation of Hadoop Architecture can also opt for this course.
- who has knowledge on Java, basic UNIX and basic SQL can opt for the Big Data and Hadoop training course
- Knowledge of programming in C++ or Java or any other Object Oriented Programming language is preferred.
- The participants should have basic knowledge of java, SQL and Linux. It is advised to refresh these skills to obtain maximum benefit from this workshop.