The Journey of BIG DATA
Connecting your Business to the Technology Resources you need
In today’s environment of data abundance and frequent data overload, the ability to discover unique insights enables organizations to improve decision making, resulting in the ability to take advantage of opportunities, minimize risks, and control costs.
Big data analytics is not just about managing more or diverse data. Rather, it is about asking new questions, formulating new hypotheses, exploration and discovery, and making data-driven decisions. Ultimately, a big part of big data analytic efforts is the use of new analytics techniques — on either new data or data that has been combined in new ways.
Big Data Analytics – Why
- Data is now generated by more sources and at ever increasing rates.
- Examples include Social Media sites, GPS based tracking systems, point of sale
- The ability to process such data can provide that essential edge required for business
- Demand for Big Data professionals is rapidly increasing.
- Knowledge of Big Data can provide an advantage leading to faster professional
Who can Attend
- Software Developer
- Project Manager
- Data Base Administrators
- Java / C+ / Python programming knowledge
- User Level knowledge of Linux / UNIX
- Understanding of basic SQL statements
By Completing this Course
- Understand fundamentals of analytics
- Know what ‘Big Data’ analytics is all about
- Get a grip on Big Data applications
- Identify problem areas that can be tackled by Big Data analytics
- Effectively Use Big Data tools like Hadoop
- Choose the most appropriate tools to solve Big Data problems
- Propose and lead Big Data related projects in your organizations
- On-line / Class Room
- Class Room